Tuesday 19 May 2015

Summer Wishlist

I wanted to share with you some things I found while online browsing! Some of these are a little out of my price range since I'm still a student but there's no harm in dreaming! 




1. Hair Bows- New Look- £3.99 for Three
 I absolutely love hair bows, I wear them quite a lot, and I think they're such an easy way to make a simple hair style look just a little bit more interesting!

2. Crochet Shift Dress- Topshop- £68
This is a little out of my usual price range but I absolutely love crochet during the summer, it's always a popular look and I just don't think you can go wrong!

3. Laser Cut Ballet Pumps- New Look- £15.99
I had a pair of shoes similar to these in brown last year and they were so comfortable and went with everything! I really want to get another pair this year, and as my ones from last summer are still wearable I think I'll change it up a little with a white pair!

4. Coral Ruffle Bardot Top- Miss Selfridge- £20
I really love the colour of this top and I think off the shoulder things are so pretty and feminine!

5. Pleated Midi Skirt- Topshop- £45
Midi skirts are my favourite at the moment, my style is usually quite vintage so I am so happy that this look has come back around. I love the combination of pink and navy together and I think this would be so cute with the Coral top.

6. Mini Conch Shell Necklace- Topshop - £12
As I am quite petite, I don't feel I can really get away with wearing big statement necklaces (although I have seen a lot of petite girls look really good in them) I just don't feel that they really suit me or my style. I love little dainty pieces of jewellery and I think this shell is a nice reminder of summer and the beach.

7. White Flip Lock Backpack- New Look- £24.99
I love backpacks in the summer! I think they make days out so easy, you can just chuck your water and your sun-cream in and head off for the day without having to think of carrying a handbag, they also mean you can bring a cardigan in case it gets a little chilly once evening comes. I do actually own a backpack similar to this one but I thought I'd include this one on here anyway!


Let me know what you think of these or if you're lucky enough to have any! 







No comments:

Post a Comment