Friday 22 May 2015

Cannes Film Festival 2015

Hi everyone!
I fancied doing a quick little post about some of my favourite outfits from this years film festival in Cannes.


On the left is Li Bingbing, from Transformers, wearing a dress by Zuhair Murad. I absolutely love this dress because of the combination of sheer fabrics and sparkly detailing. I love the train and I love the way it's a mixture of figure hugging dress and a really pretty princess dress. It reminds me of Cinderellas ball dress and I think it's a really pretty colour. 

The middle dress is worn by style blogger, Kristina Bazan and is designed by Elie Saab. I really like this dress because it reminds me of my prom dress that I wore when I was 18! (although my prom dress wasn't yellow) The simple design always works well and I love the fabric choice. I think the yellow really suits her.

On the right is Emma Stone in a beautiful Oscar de la Renta dress. I think this dress is so pretty and girly and I don't think you can ever go far wrong in a little black dress. I love the lace top on this dress and the layered, ruffled skirt and I think her hair looks perfect with this dress. She looks very feminine.




The detailing on Cheryl Fernandez-Versinis, Ralph & Russo dress is amazing. I study fashion and textiles at uni which means that I design and make clothes and I make my own prints and do my own detailing. I can really appreciate the amount of work that would have gone into this dress! No wonder Cheryl is smiling!  I think the bodice detailing is so perfect and intricate and the pleating on the neck, shoulders and back is so pretty, I would love to see this dress in real life! 

Which Cannes outfits have been your favourites this year? Let me know in the comments!














2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต168 เว็บตรง pg ทางเลือกที่ยอดเยี่ยมสำหรับผู้ที่ต้องการสนุกเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีคุณภาพและความสนุกไม่ซ้ำใคร ด้วยความหลากหลายของเกมที่น่าตื่นเต้นจากค่าย PG SLOT ที่มีชื่อเสียง

    ReplyDelete