Friday 3 July 2015

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated for the Liebster award by Sarah (everyone click the link and take a look at her blog!) So thank you Sarah! 




Here are the rules to follow to anyone who gets nominated! 
  • Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
  • Post an image of the award that you like the most on your page
  • Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked
  • Link 5-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for them to answer
  • Notify the blogs via their social media sites
Here are the Questions Sarah asked me alongside my answers! Hopefully this will help you all get to know me a little better! 


1. What made you start your blog?
I started my blog because I noticed a lot of people were complimenting my clothes and my style, and were all really surprised at how little some of my clothes cost! I am a strong believer that you don't have to spend a lot of money to put together a great outfit and I felt that a blog would be a great platform to share my finds with people! 

2. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
My favourite thing about blogging has to be the people! I've found all of the bloggers I've come across so lovely and it's so nice to read other peoples posts and opinions. I love when other bloggers are interested in what I've written about and leave me nice comments too! 

3. What is the proudest moment of your life so far?
Getting onto my Fashion and Textiles course at uni! I'm proud that I got onto a course that lets me study something that I wanted to do since I was really young! 

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
hmm, this is a tough one! I don't really know how to answer because every time I go on holiday I want to live there, but places probably aren't as exciting when you live there! I'm quite happy with where I live now, my home is in London, but I study and live down in Portsmouth during term time, so I think I'd stay put and maybe have lots of holidays instead! (I hope that's not cheating.)

5. What's better; books or films?
I must admit, I don't read near as many books as I'd like too, between working hard for my degree and working all through summer, I don't find that I really get the time to sit back with a book. It's much easier to put a film on in the background while I'm getting on with my sketchbook work or sat by my sewing machine! Although nothing beats the feeling of when you can't put a good book down, so in my opinion, books are better, but I do watch a lot more films.

6. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
I think I'd be the queen because I'd love to know what she gets up to every day! haha!

7. Do you pronounce it scone (s-con) or scone (s-cone)?
Haha! I ask everyone this all the time! I say s-cone.

8. What is your favourite genre of music?
I don't really have a favourite genre of music, I listen to a bit of everything! 

9. Would you be able to live without the internet for a year?
I would love to be able to say yes to this but realistically, I don't think I could! I don't know what I'd do without being able to read/write blogs, catch up on TV or even quickly look things up! Also there'd be no instagram (which I've been a little obsessed with recently) Or twitter, and I'd just feel soooo out of the loop with everyone! 

10. What is your favourite season?
No doubt about it, summer is my favourite season! I love love love the sun! (Even though I burn really easily) I find that everyone is cheerier during summer and I love summer fashion. I could live forever in pretty floral dresses and sandals.

11. If you could fast forward/rewind to any age, which age would you choose? 
Probably rewind to being a baby, because then I'd have my whole life ahead of me!




Take a look at their blogs because I think they're all really cool!

And the 11 Questions I'm asking are...

1) What first attracted you to the world of blogging? 
2) What is your favourite piece of clothing and why?
3) What one word would your friends use to describe you?
4) If you could have one wish, what would it be?
5) What has been the best day of your life so far and why?
6) Would you rather go back in time or go forward to the future, and why?
7) What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without? 
8) If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you take with you?
9) If you could eat just one food for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?
10) Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years time?
11) Where is the place you'd most like to travel to?

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post! Sorry it's taken me so long to put up! I've been so busy working and moving uni house! 







6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for nominating me! I love question 10 and 11 xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I can't wait to read your post :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Leah, check out the post and thanks again
      http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/LiebsterAwardNomination.html

      Delete
  2. thanks for nominating me :)


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I'm looking forward to reading your answers!! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! I love question ..



    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete